The Tunik Vivienne empire dress - Wallflower Ivory print
Designed & Made in AUSTRALIA.
The VIVIENNE dress is simple and sleek and our crepe fabric skims the bodies natural shape. The empire line style is cut under the bust with an A Line bottom skirt for a flattering and elongating look. A delicate round neckline and ¾ sleeves means this dress can be worn across many seasons. Ideal for work, special occasions or on the weekends with flats.
We have made no more than 50 of these dresses, in this print & sold worldwide so that you can own something truly unique & special.
OUR PRINT - Wallflower - Inspired by art nouveau floral designs and characteristics and then developed into a vertical wallpaper style. This print art is muted and delicate with small highlights of aqua and lilac colours for a feminine romantic feel.
- Viscose Crepe - 53% Viscose, 47% Rayon.
- Unlined. We recommend wearing this style with a fitted or tapered to the body slip for a smooth finish.
- Darts across the bust to curve with the body.
- Centre back zip closure.
- Cold hand wash. Follow label instructions.
- Do not dryclean.
- Petite Fit.
Our Model Jemimah is 173cms / 5’8” and wears a Size S. This print & style is in a PETITE fit, we recommend purchasing your normal size if you are a petite fit or try sizing up if you are a regular size. For REGULAR sizing choose the Meadow Print or Forget Me Not Orchid Print.
*Please check our sizing page for the international size chart and size conversions.
Vivienne Garment measurements below.
|Size||Centre back length||Bust||Bicep circumference||Sleeve Length|
- Measurements taken with fabric laid flat. Please allow for +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- Back length taken from centre back of neckline to bottom of hem.
- Bicep circumference measured from underarm, across sleeve.
- Bust taken from underarm and measured across when relaxed and laid flat.
- Sleeve measured from top of shoulder to edge of sleeve.
For help with size and fit, please use our chat service or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org