The Tunik Madre Coral & Lepidolite Bracelet
Designed & Made in AUSTRALIA.
Designer Marissa's Italian grandmother would always lovingly tease her for not wearing a nice "collana" meaning necklace in italian, with her dresses when she was a little younger. She loved wearing beaded necklaces herself with her floral blouses and dresses she used to make. This collection including this bracelet and matching necklace is dedicated to this story and the bohemian Italian that Madre Maria was herself.
The Tunik Madre bracelet is named after the mother and grandmother as it is crafted from the purple "grandmother" crystal stone Lepidolite. A special piece that is combined with Coral, the stone of wisdom and immortality. Marissa has crafted this Madre Collection in memory of her grandmothers, for her mother and to her daughter. And she hopes that you will also wear this for the love of your own lineage of women past and present.
Created by hand & made to order. Each piece of jewellery comes in a velvet jewellery bag and is wrapped in our signature printed wrapping paper.
* As product is made to order, please allow 2-3 business days for the make of this piece before it is posted to you.
- Bracelet measures 18cms length plus an additional 3cms Length extension chain.
- Tiny faceted Lepidolite semi precious stone beads.
- Natural warm pink rice Coral semi precious stone beads.
- Japanese gold toho beads.
- Gold plated hardware. Parrot clasp closure.
- Necklace is strung on fine wire.
- Nickel & lead free.
- Bracelet & necklace is sold separately.
- Made by hand to order in our studio.
- Made in Melbourne. Components sourced from local sustainable businesses.
- Avoid exposing jewellery to salt water, perfumes, cosmetics, creams & chemicals.
- This is a delicate product. Treat with care.