The Tunik Heishi Ceres Necklace
Designed & Made in AUSTRALIA.
The Tunik Ceres Necklace is named after the roman goddess of growth, agriculture, fertility of the land and all things motherly and nurturing. We have dedicated this necklace to Ceres in connection to our sustainable beliefs and love of the earth.
The Ceres necklace is crafted from Cerise coloured Howlite Hieshi beads, japanese gold toho beads and fresh water pearls. The necklace features 3 eye shaped 24K gold filled trinket charms with yellow and blue crystals.
Worn as a choker or extended to a slightly longer length this is the perfect layering style to be teamed with some of our other Tunik necklace styles.
Created by hand & made to order. Each piece of jewellery comes in a velvet jewellery bag and is wrapped in our signature printed wrapping paper.
* As product is made to order, please allow 2-3 business days for the make of this piece before it is posted to you.
- Necklace measures 41cms length plus an additional 5cms Length extension chain.
- 24K Gold filled eye shaped dainty charm pendants with yellow crystals. 8mm x 4mm length.
- 24K Gold filled eye shaped dainty charm pendants with blue crystals. 8mm x 4mm length.
- Cerise colour howlite beads.
- Fresh water pearls and japanese gold toho beads.
- Gold plated hardware. Parrot clasp closure.
- Necklace is strung on fine wire.
- Nickel & lead free.
- Made by hand to order in our studio.
- Made in Melbourne. Components sourced from local sustainable businesses.
- Avoid exposing jewellery to salt water, perfumes, cosmetics, creams & chemicals.
- This is a delicate product. Treat with care.