The Tunik Salacia 5 Stone Citrine Necklace
Designed & Made in AUSTRALIA.
The Salacia collection is named after the roman goddess of salt water and the sea & the 5 semi precious Citrine stones represent freedom in the number 5, as well as the creativity of the sun, positive energy and creativity from the citrine stones. This necklace represents all round good vibes.
The necklace is also crafted from 3mm round natural colour howlite beads and japanese gold toho beads.
There are 3 necklaces in this collection each made from 5 different stones with different meanings and purpose. Choose the necklace the appeals to your chakra or wear all 3 for over all nurturing from the stones.
Created by hand & made to order. Each piece of jewellery comes in a velvet jewellery bag and is wrapped in our signature printed wrapping paper.
* As product is made to order, please allow 2-3 business days for the make of this piece before it is posted to you.
- Necklace measures 41.5cms length plus an additional 5cms Length extension chain.
- 5 unique semi precious Citrine stones.
- Natural colour round 3mm howlite beads.
- Japanese gold toho beads.
- Gold plated hardware. Parrot clasp closure.
- Necklace is strung on fine wire.
- Nickel & lead free.
- Each necklace is sold separately.
- Made by hand to order in our studio.
- Made in Melbourne. Components sourced from local sustainable businesses.
- Avoid exposing jewellery to salt water, perfumes, cosmetics, creams & chemicals.
- This is a delicate product. Treat with care.