The Tunik Harper midi dress - Black
Designed & Made in AUSTRALIA. Made in Limited edition quantities.
The HARPER dress is the new addition to our dress collections, and is our first introduction to plain colours at Tunik. Our most flowing and voluminous style yet, with gathered poetic sleeves and flared midi bottom skirt. This dress is flattering and feminine. The front panels are double lined for extra support and the crossover binding sits just in the right spot to cover cleavage yet still create a flattering v neckline. This style is easy fit and just pulls on over the head with no closures needed.
Our Harper dress is made from a rayon tencel blend making it super soft and smooth to touch, with beautiful drape as well as a crepe effect that makes the dress truly special.
As we always say - dressed up or dressed casually this dress will take you from day to night, spring to autumn!
- Tencel Rayon Crepe - 64% Tencel, 36% Rayon.
- Lined with 100% woven cotton.
- This style is a REGULAR to GENEROUS fit. We recommend you order your regular size.
- Bust double lined with main fabric.
- Gathered sleeves with elastic.
- Pull on style without closures.
- Cold hand wash. Follow label instructions.
- Do not dryclean.
Our models Camille and Chloe are wearing Size Small.
*Please check our sizing page for the international size chart and size conversions.
Harper Garment measurements below.
|Size (AU)||Centre front skirt length (under bust to bottom hem)||
|Neckline length (shoulder to bust)||
Sleeve length (shoulder to sleeve edge)
|Skirt circumference (excluding hem frill)|
- Measurements taken with fabric laid flat. Please allow for +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- Front length taken from centre front at under bust seam to bottom of skirt frill.
- Waist circumference measured around under bust seam.
- Neckline length measured from top of shoulder down to edge of bind crossover, ending at under bust seam.
We are here to help....
- If you have any questions or need any assistance with a style please use our chat service or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help.
Shipping & Returns
- Flat rate $10 shipping in Australia & NZ.
- Free Shipping for orders over $250.00.
- Express shipping in Australia is available and typically arrives the following day.
- We aim to process all orders within 1 business day (except jewellery which is 2-3 business days as this is handmade to order).
- Free returns or exchanges in Australia. Notification must be within 5 days or receiving parcel.
- Final sale Archive items are non refundable. May be exchanged.
- International order are processed as standard orders and typically arrive 10-14 days after sending.
- For further information, please refer to our full shipping & returns information here.
For help with size and fit, please use our chat service or contact us on email@example.com