The Tunik Paloma Bracelet
Designed & Made in AUSTRALIA.
The Tunik Paloma Bracelet is inspired by trinkets collected on worldly travels. Made from a combination of delicate fresh water pearls, Japanese & Czech toho glass beads. And featuring gold plated heart charm & fresh water pearl charm.
Strung by hand & made to order, this precious bracelet is made with love.
Each piece of Jewellery comes in a special handmade Jewellery bag made from fabric from our collections and wrapped in our signature printed wrapping paper.
* Matching earrings & necklace sold separately.
* As this product is made to order, please allow 2-3 business days for the make of this piece before it is posted to you.
*Can be made with Silver hardware upon request - please add request to order notes.
- Gold plated hardware
- Bracelet is strung on fine wire.
- Made by hand to order in our studio.
- Length 17cms (plus an additional 2.5cms of extension chain).
- Length or sizing of beads may vary slightly as this product is handmade.
- Our Melbourne supplier of beads & components hold all of their business and sourcing practices to a high standard of ethics and sustainability.
- Avoid exposing jewellery to salt water, perfumes, cosmetics, creams & chemicals.
- This is a delicate product. Treat with care.