The Tunik Vivienne empire dress - Floral Bouquet Sunflower print
Designed & Made in AUSTRALIA.
The VIVIENNE dress is simple and sleek and our crepe fabric skims the bodies natural shape. The empire line style is cut under the bust with an A Line bottom skirt for a flattering and elongating look. A delicate round neckline and ¾ sleeves means this dress can be worn across many seasons. Ideal for work, special occasions or on the weekends with flats.
We have made no more than 50 of these dresses, in this print & sold worldwide so that you can own something truly unique & special.
OUR PRINT - Floral Bouquet - It's a little bit 60's and a little bit 70's. Inspired by floral bouquets of pretty daisies and Gerbera flowers. And with a dusty sunflower yellow background colour this print looks great from autumn, through to spring and summer.
- Viscose Crepe - 53% Viscose, 47% Rayon.
- Unlined. We recommend wearing this style with a fitted or tapered to the body slip for a smooth finish.
- Darts across the bust to curve with the body.
- Centre back zip closure.
- Cold hand wash. Follow label instructions.
- Do not dryclean.
- Regular Fit.
Our model Jemimah wearing the Vivienne dress is 173cms / 5’8” and wears a Size S. This style is in a REGULAR fit. We recommend you choose your regular size.
*Please check our sizing page for the international size chart and size conversions.
Vivienne Garment measurements below.
|Size||Centre back length||Bust||Bicep circumference||Sleeve Length|
- Measurements taken with fabric laid flat. Please allow for +/- a tolerance natural to the sewing process.
- Back length taken from centre back of neckline to bottom of hem.
- Bicep circumference measured from underarm, across sleeve.
- Bust taken from underarm and measured across when relaxed and laid flat.
- Sleeve measured from top of shoulder to edge of sleeve.
For help with size and fit, please use our chat service or contact us on email@example.com